- Construction paper or card stock (orange and green, along with your favorite flower colors)
- Makers or crayons
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Draw the shape of a flowerpot on orange construction paper, and cut it out.
- Put a line of glue on the sides and bottom of the flowerpot only, so the top edge is glue-free.
- Paste the flowerpot onto a piece of construction paper in your favorite color.
- Cut thin strips of green construction paper to make flower stems.
- Draw flower blooms in your favorite colors, and cut them out.
- Glue the flower stems onto the flower blooms.
- Once the glue is dry, write on the back of the flowers different "Good Egg" chores that a Sproutlet would like to do to help Mom and make her happy.
- Slide your helpful paper flowers into the flowerpot.
- Present your helpful flowers to Mom with love and hugs!