- 1 paper grocery bag
- Markers, crayons, glitter, or any other craft materials (glitter, feathers, ribbon, beads)
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Draw the shape of a hat on one side of the grocery bag.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the hat, making sure to cut through both sides of the bag.
- Staple the two pieces cut from the grocery bag together on all sides except the bottom.
- Put on your thinking cap to come up with cool ways to decorate your hat with markers or other craft materials. Model your hat for your friends and family.