- Card stock
- Popsicle sticks
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut the card stock into small squares.
- Write the name of what planted flower, fruit or vegetable you are making a sign for.
- Draw a picture below the words to know what it will look like when it grows.
- Tape or glue the popsicle stick to the back of the garden sign.
- Place your garden signs in the soil where you planted your flowers, fruits or vegetables.
- Now you can watch your garden grow!