- Printable spider coloring sheet
- Heavy paper or card stock
- 4-inch piece yarn or ribbon
- 12-inch square wax paper
- 1 plastic lid or small paper plate
- Markers or crayons
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Print the spider coloring sheet onto heavy paper.
- Use markers or crayons to color your spider. Get creative with sparkles, pom-poms, or any other craft materials at home.
- Make a hole in the top of the lid or plate for the yarn.
- Loop the yarn through and tie a knot so you can hang up your spider.
- Glue or tape the 8 wavy wacky spider legs to the top sides of your plastic lid or plate.
- Tear up bits of black paper and glue all over the top to cover the lid or plate.
- Glue on the eyes, fangs, back marking and funny shoes! Bend legs in a zigzag if you like!
- Crumple up the wax paper and open it back up. Tear around the edges so that it's round like a spider web. Now you've got a window-worthy web!
- Glue the spider to your wax paper web, let dry, and hang. This funny friend in his wax web can hang in front of a window!