- 1 cardboard egg carton
- Green pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- Green poster paint
- Headband (optional)
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Cut apart the cups of the egg carton, so you have 12 individual egg cups.
- Paint the outside of 2 egg cups with green poster paint. Let dry. Store your leftover egg cups for future craft projects.
- Once the egg cups are dry, glue one googly each on the bottom of each cup (the green side).
- Using a pencil, poke holes through both sides of the egg cups, and string the cups on to a pipe cleaner.
- Use the pipe cleaner to attach your egg cups to the headband, or twist more pipe cleaners together until it is long enough to fit around your head.
- Put on your frog eyes, and have fun jumping and croaking like a frog! RIBBIT!