- 1 paper plate
- Paper fasteners
- Construction paper, plain or colored
- Markers, crayons, glitter, or any other craft materials
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- Use a crayon or marker to mark the spot where your eyes, nose and mouth are on a paper plate.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the places you marked on your mask.
- Color and decorate your mask to look as fun and silly as you would like.
- Tape pieces of string or yarn to the sides of the plate.
- Tie the mask around your head. Enjoy your adventures as a friendly monster!