- Cardstock (2 colors)
- Washable Paint
- Paint Brush
- Hole Puncher (optional)
- Ribbon or string (optional)
- Glue stick (optional)
- Coat bottom of foot with paint.
- Press down foot on one sheet of cardstock.
- With a Grown-up Sprout, cut around the footprint you created leaving a little bit of the cardstock to provide a clean outline.
- For a more durable bookmark, glue the footprint to another piece of card stock. Cut around the footprint leaving about ½” of cardstock around the footprint.
- If you would like to add some ribbon to your bookmark, punch a hole near the heel of the footprint and add ribbon or string.
- Add a date to the back to make it a keepsake.
- Enjoy your new bookmark!