- Kids Washable Paint
- Clean, empty k-cups or a plastic egg shell
- Tacky Glue
- An old cd
- Newspaper, construction paper, or an old table cloth
- Clear an area to paint, laying down the newspaper or construction paper on the work area.
- Using the washable paint, paint the top side of the CD. Be creative to make a design that is out of this world, whether that be with polka dots, spirals, or zigzags. Make sure to let the paint dry before moving on to step 4.
- After giving the CD a stellar paint treatment, paint the outside of the empty k-cup. Make sure the K-cup is upside down, and the “lid” has been torn off. This will be the center of the UFO. If using plastic eggs, additional designs aren’t necessary but are fun!
- Using the tacky glue, glue the bottom edge of the halved egg shell or k-cup, and stick it in the center of the painted side of your CD.
- After giving adequate time for the paint and glue to dry, take the spaceship for a spin.