- Colorful poster board
- Green poster board
- Wide ribbon
- Green ribbon
- 1 headband
- Colorful pom-poms
- 1 green shirt and pants
- Decorations to make your costume one-of-a-kind (markers, sequins, ladybug buttons)
- All-purpose white glue
- Double-sided tape
- Hole punch
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut out large petals from colorful poster board (enough petals to go around your neck).
- Decorate each petal.
- Use double-sided tape to attach wide ribbon to the bottom of the large petals after leaving enough ribbon to tie the collar together in the back (be sure to fold ribbon over the bottom of the petals and tape to each side).
- Using safety scissors, cut out 2-4 large leaves from green poster board and punch holes in the bottom of the leaves to thread green ribbon through (be sure there is enough to tie around each arm).
- Glue yellow pom-poms to the top of the headband.
- Get dressed in your green shirt and pants and tie the green leaves around your arms and the flower collar around your neck. You are the prettiest flower in the garden!