- Brightly colored felt pieces
- Colorful buttons
- Medium-large safety pins
- Fabric glue
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut the felt into flower shapes, leaf shapes, and circles for the center of the flowers.
- Glue a flower shape on top of the leaf shape. Then glue a circle to the center of the flower shape.
- Decorate by gluing a button on top of the circle.
- Attach a small rectangle of felt to the back of the flower by gluing the two skinny sides of the piece. Slide the open safety pin through the felt "belt loop" you've created and close the safety pin so it is secured through and around the rectangle on back.
- Give this colorful and creative gift to your mom, grandma or aunt so she can proudly display it on her shirt!