- 1 egg carton
- 2 small buttons
- 1 pipe cleaner
- Poster paint
- All-purpose white glue
- Markers, crayons, or any other craft materials (pom poms, glitter, fabric)
- Paint brush
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut out a section from the bottom of the egg carton to be the caterpillar's body.
- Paint the body any color you wish.
- Glue on buttons for the eyes and a bent pipe cleaner for the antennae.
- Use pom poms, glitter, markers and any other decorations you wish to make your very own egg carton caterpillar!