- Cardboard egg carton
- Paintbrushes and paint (green, white, yellow, black)
- Starting at one short end of the carton, cut along the lid where it meets the bottom of the carton. Stop halfway, close the carton up, and carefully fold the lid back so it opens like an alligator’s mouth.
- Cut out the part of the lower flap that is now exposed. Use this to make a long triangle tail shape and glue it to the other end of the carton.
- Cut zigzag lines on the mouth to make sharp teeth.
- Cut out the two egg cups from below the alligator’s tail, and glue them to the top of the mouth so they look like eyes.
- Use green paint for the body, white paint for the teeth, and yellow and black for the eyes
- Let dry, then use the space created under the tail to make the alligator puppet flap, talk, and CHOMP!