- 1 cardboard 12-egg carton
- Lots of old magazines
- Pictures printed of various things you might see on your road trip
- Some small tasty treats
- Glue stick
- Tear up lots of colored pieces from magazines.
- Using a glue stick, decorate the front of your egg box with the colored pieces. You can make a picture, or just make it colorful.
- Cut out different small pictures of items you might see from your seat in the car while on a road trip. You should have 12 pictures, one for each section of the egg carton.
- Using a glue stick, adhere each picture onto one of the sections in your egg carton.
- With the egg carton open, place your treats into the top portion of the carton.
- You are now ready to play Egg Box Bingo. All you need now is to go on a road trip!
- To play Egg Box Bingo: When you spot something outside the car window that is on one of the pictures, put a tasty treat in the corresponding egg holder. When you have spotted everything in one row - either a short line up or a long line across -shout "Bingo!" Then you get to eat the tasty treats in those rows. Or you can play full house bingo: Only when you have spotted every picture in your egg box can you shout "Bingo!" and then you get to eat all the tasty treats.