- Duct tape in any color or pattern
- A ruler
- Measure and cut a 7 inch strip of tape then place it on the table with the sticky side facing up
- Measure and cut another 7 inch strip of tape and place it on the table with the sticky side facing down midway along the first strip of tape.
- Fold first strip of tape over second strip of tape to create the top border.
- Flip wallet over and repeat Step 2 until there is a 4 strip by 7 inch square of duct tape, then fold the bottom over to create the bottom border.
- Fold the wallet over to create a 2 strip by 2 strip bi-fold
- Trim the side borders of the wallet to create even edges.
- Now cut 2, 9 inch strips of tape to create side borders.
- With the wallet still folded over, place a 9 inch strip of tape over top of it with the wallet sitting in the middle of the tape with an inch of tape hanging off each side.
- Fold the excess tape over on the backside of the wallet, then turn the wallet back over and repeat Step 8, and it’s done!
Go above and beyond with pockets
- Create a 2 strip by 7 inch duct tape rectangle repeating Steps 1-4 from the previous tutorial.
- Repeat Steps 5-7 of the previous tutorial, and then place the wallet inside the newly created pocket. As seen below:
- With the wallet inside the created pockets, repeat Steps 8 & 9. Then it’s done!