- Blank index cards
- Assortment of coins (pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters)
- Colored pencils
- Cut several blank index cards in half so that you have 2 equal sized squares.
- Place a coin underneath your first index card.
- Have your Sproutlet gently rub their colored pencil over the coin to make an impression/ raised imprint.
- Repeat on a second index card to create one matching set.
- Repeat until you have your desired number of coin sets.
- Mix up and arrange upside down to start your game of memory!