- Print out the coloring sheet either in full color or black and white for each guest on card stock or heavy paper.
- Using safety scissors, cut out each cup cover and color as desired.
- Lay a cup on its side, and tape one end of the paper to the cup. Roll the cup to cover it with the paper, adjusting the top paper height to the rim of the cup.
- Tape together at the end and carefully trim the edges at both top and bottom.
- Fill cups and display like a parade of circusy snacks!
(Tip: You can fill cups with small age appropriate toys and wrap with clear cellophane and ribbon to create a take home party favor or use as a party activity, for guests to color and tape onto their very own snack cups!)