- Multi-colored yarn (one roll that is all different colors)
- Metallic star shaped beads, 4-5 per child (Note: beads are a choking hazard so this craft should be done with children 4+)
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut yarn to about 18-inch lengths.
- Tie a loop with a knot in the end of 2 strands together. The loop should be big enough to fit comfortably around a child's middle toe as well as slip over the beads that you have chosen. This will also be the loop that serves as the "clasp" for putting on and taking off your bracelet.
- Wrap a small piece of tape tightly around the end of each yarn strand so that it is easier for Sproutlets to thread through the beads.
- Seat Sproutlets on the floor and instruct them to place the loop over one of their toes and tie ten knots in a row in the yarn, then add a metallic star bead. Repeat for about four times and tie a bead to the very end with a knot. The bead at the end should slip through the loop to create a clasp!