- Printable template
- Elastic cord or colored ribbon
- Red heavy paper or cardstock (optional)
- Markers or crayons
- Miscellaneous craft materials (optional to decorate hats)
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Hole punch
Make these party hats with your Sproutlet ahead of time, or during the party as a craft.
- Print out the hat template on red paper (or on white paper to color and decorate).
- Using safety scissors, cut out as many as you need for hats (using two pieces per hat) and personalize with the names of your guests.
- To make the hat, glue two of the cutouts together (if making the craft during the party, substitute glue with clear tape to cut out drying time).
- Use a hole punch to make holes where marked.
- Lace ribbon or elastic cord through and tie to attach.
- If this is a group party craft, your little Chica fans will enjoy decorating hats that you completely assemble for them in advance! For the party, set out glue, feathers, glitter, gems, or any other craft materials found at home for the children to get crafty with Chica's comb!