- Birdseed (choking hazard for children under 4)
- Plastic eggs in red, orange, yellow and white (you will need one for every two players)
- Fill each egg with about 2 tablespoons of bird seed.
- Pair up Sproutlets in teams of two and provide one egg to each team.
- Line up teams in two lines, with partners facing each other.
- Start your Sproutlets at a close distance and softly toss the egg, taking a step backward with each throw. As teams drop their eggs, eliminate them from the game. See who lasts the longest.