- Laundry baskets, large baskets, or boxes
- Fabric, sheets, or burlap to cover baskets or boxes (burlap is inexpensive and will look just like a little nest)
- Dress-up items (enough for each team to have their own basket)
- Each basket should include (clothing should be large enough to put on easily):
- Hat or wig
- Sunglasses (the sillier the better)
- Tie, scarf or boa
- Gloves or mittens
- Shirt, vest, or wings
- Shorts, skirt, or hula skirt
- Towels (as a decoy to make the game trickier)
- Cover baskets or boxes with fabric, sheets, or burlap to look like little dress-up nests.
- Plan the number of baskets or boxes based on the number of guests you expect. Fill each team's basket with the dress-up items listed above, the crazier the better.
- Group children into teams of 3 if possible. Ask one child in each team to volunteer to be Chica.
- After an adult yells "Go!" the player that will be Chica stands near the nest (basket of clothes) and waits for players to find dress up clothing in the basket.
- They hand them to the player as they find them and the Chica puts them on as fast as possible.
- Players race to be the first team to dress their human Chica. The first team to have a fully decked out Chica wins! Play again if Sproutlets squawk for more!