- Print out the adult and child Chica sleep mask templates and cut along the dotted lines.
- Lightly trace the mask on the yellow felt, the eye template on the white felt, the beak template on the orange felt, and the pupil and eyelash template on the black felt with a pencil.
- Cut the pieces of felt along the traced line.
- Glue the eyes, eyelashes and beak to the sleep mask for your Sproutlet!
- After the glue has dried, measure the elastic around you and your child’s heads and cut it.
- Glue the elastic to each side of the mask with super glue.
- Get a good night’s sleep!