- Huge plastic googly eyes
- Heavy card stock
- Red, yellow, orange, and black felt
- Pool Ring
- Tan or Brown Pants
- Orange Shirt
- Fabric hook-and-loop fasteners
Use the Chica costume illustration to guide you through the steps.
- To make the crest: Cut heavy cardstock in the shape of Chica's crest and cover with red felt.
- To make the beak: Cut heavy cardstock in the shape of Chica's beak and cover with yellow felt.
- To make the head: Cut two large orange circles out of felt and glue together with crest, eyes, and beak. Velcro close.
- To make the wings: Create a felt "cape" to look like wings and velcro at the neck.
- To make the nest: Cover a small pool ring with burlap and wrap with raffia.
- To make the feet: Cover your child's shoes with orange felt.