- Emptied and cleaned plastic bottles
- 1-2 bags of uncooked white rice (depending on bottle size)
- Orange and yellow food coloring
- 2 plastic bags
- A funnel
- Place about 1 cup of rice into a plastic bag with a seal.
- Put in a few drops of yellow food coloring and shake the bag until all of the rice has been dyed.
- Place about 2 cups of rice into another plastic bag with orange food coloring and shake until fully dyed. Let the rice dry.
- Fill your bottle a fourth of the way first with the yellow rice, then pour in the orange rice so the bottle of three quarters full. Finish with a small layer of white rice and tighten on the cap.