- 1 kids size headband
- 1 piece stiffened yellow felt
- 1 piece stiffened orange felt
- All-purpose glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- Using safety scissors, cut out 2 pieces of yellow felt for the outer ear. Make sure to use stiffened felt (which can be found at your craft store) so that the Bunji ears stand up straight and don’t flop over. Each yellow outer ear piece should each be roughly 5” tall and 2” wide.
- Cut out 2 slightly smaller pieces of orange felt to make the inside trim of your Bunji ears. Each orange inner ear pieces should be about 4-1/2” tall and 1” wide.
- Glue each of the yellow and orange ear pieces together to make two complete Bunji ears!
- Cut out Bunji’s hair out of yellow stiffened felt.
- Use glue or tape to adhere the ears and hair piece to the headband.