- Empty Milk Carton
- Craft Glue
- Fun Foam
- Decorations (buttons, pom poms, cardboard, etc.)
- Masking Tape
- Bird Seed
- Rinse out an old milk carton and remove the cap.
- With the help of a grownup, cut a circle on the side of the clean milk carton.
- Using foam or paint, cover all four sides of the carton.
- Decorate your carton! Use buttons, paint, paper, cardboard, old wrapping paper, sticks, leaves – whatever you like! Use craft glue, tape, or hot glue. (hot glue is ONLY for a grown-up Sprout!)
- Cut a length of yarn and tape it either side of the carton, creating a loop to hang your bird feeder.
- Find six small pieces of bark and adhere them to the top of the carton to create a roof.
- Fill it up with a scoop of birdseed and hang it on a tree outside. See how many different birds flock to your new birdhouse!