- Paper plate
- Construction Paper
- Tacky Glue
- Trace a half circle, using the paper plate to guide you, on your construction paper to create a beard.
- Cut a hole in the construction paper for his mouth.
- Glue the construction paper to the bottom half of your paper plate.
- Decorate the top half of the paper plate with markers to look like your dad’s face.
- Cut long strips of paper the same color as the beard and write down your favorite things about your dad on each strip.
- Using a pencil or pen, carefully curl the strips of paper around, creating a curly-q.
- Glue one end of each curly-q to the beard.
- Give it to your dad and let him know how much you love him!