- Construction paper
- 1 popsicle stick
- Crayons or markers
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Fold a sheet of construction paper in half.
- Using a pencil, trace the outline of your hand on one half of the paper. Be sure to position your wrist along the fold while tracing.
- Using safety scissors, cut along the outline of your hand. Unfold the paper to show your bat with 2 wings.
- Using crayons or markers, draw a face on your bat and decorate the bat's wings.
- Glue a popsicle stick to the middle of the bat and flap the wings!