- Assign each child an animal, such as pigs, cows, sheep, horses, and chickens.
- Ask Sproutlets to practice acting like the animal they have been assigned.
- Ask children to line up, Conga style, each child putting his or her hands on the shoulders of the child in front of them. Have them get ready to dance and make noises in any way they think represents the animal that they have been assigned.
- Instruct the children to stay in a line, while they move their Barnyard Boogie Conga dance through the house, and out into the (barn)yard!
- Dance and celebrate your day until the cows come home!