- 3 pieces white construction paper
- 1 plastic lid (about four or five inches from side to side)
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
- On one piece of white construction paper, use the pencil to trace three
circles around the plastic lid.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the three circles.
- Arrange the circles so that they overlap and lay slightly on top of each
other and paste the three circles onto a new piece of white construction paper.
- Using the ruler as a guide, tear or cut the last piece of white paper into
long, straight strips.
- Tape or paste the paper strips along the bottom of the construction paper on
the opposite side of the three circles.
- Adjust and tape the strips to fit as a hatband around your head.