- Cardboard tubes (from roll of toilet paper)
- Pink tissue paper
- 12-inches x 5-inches piece of pink tulle (nylon or cotton veil material)
- Pink satin ribbon
- Assorted candies
- Double-sided tape
- Safety scissors
- Roll each cardboard tube in a sheet of pink tissue paper and secure with double-sided tape. Tuck the excess tissue into the tube and set aside.
- Fold tulle into thirds. Cover the bottom of the tube with the tulle and secure with double-stick tape and staples.
- Fold another line of tulle (also about 12-inches) into thirds and cut a slit through the center. Insert the tube into the tulle and secure with double-sided tape, making a ballet skirt.
- Tie the satin ribbon around the top of the skirt, making a big bow in the back.
- Fill each tube with assorted candies, and hand out to your guests to take home as party favors!