- 1 paper bag (lunch size will work well)
- Felt or construction paper - pink, white, or grey
- Pink fabric (optional)
- Pipe cleaners or yarn
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Markers or crayons
- Cut out a triangle (point facing down) for Angelina's face and half circles for her ears from the white construction paper.
- Glue on all the pieces to create a face on the bottom of the paper bag.
- Decorate the inside of ears with pink crayon or construction paper. Add whiskers and draw on eyes.
- Use fabric or crayons to create a tutu on the front of the bag and a bow on the top of her head.
- Stick your hand inside the bag and start the show.