- 1 paper cup
- Aluminum foil
- 1 popsicle stick
- Black construction paper
- Black yarn
- 2 buttons
- Cut off the top of the cup leaving 2 inches at the bottom.
- Cover the outside of the bottom piece with foil.
- Cut two slits in the cup across from each other and slide a craft stick through evenly.
- Cut out wings from the construction paper and glue over each end of the exposed craft stick.
- Cut out a mouth from the construction paper and glue on to the foil
- Glue on two buttons for the eyes.
- Poke a hole in the top of the cup and feed the black yarn through, tying it inside to the craft stick.