- Construction paper
- String or yarn
- Hole punch
- Punch holes along one edge of the pieces of construction paper.
- Stack the paper together so that the holes line up.
- Thread pieces of string or yarn through the holes and tie knots to create a book.
- Write a title on the front of the book, like 'A-B-C' or 'My Alphabet Book'.
- Write each letter of the alphabet on the pages of the book and draw pictures of things that begin with each letter.
- Flip through your book and practice your ABC's!