- 2 paper cups
- 2 yellow pipe cleaners (for the trophy handle)
- 1 small cardboard box (for the trophy base)
- Construction paper
- Decorations such as pom poms, glitter, etc…
- Gold paint
- Tape and glue
- Safety scissors
- Wrap the small cardboard box in blue construction paper using tape. Set aside.
- Tape the two bottoms of the paper cups together.
- Paint the two cups gold. Let dry.
- Using safety scissors, poke two holes in each side of the top cup.
- To create handles for the trophy, insert a pipe cleaner to each side and form a 'D' shape. Tape in place.
- Once dry, glue the trophy to the blue base.
- Decorate your trophy with #1 Dad messaging, hearts, stars or anything you like!