Make your very own Sprout diorama - and then send it to Sprout, it may be on TV!
- 1 shoe box
- Assorted craft supplies (markers, crayons, felt, construction paper, yarn, pipe cleaners, wooden craft sticks, pom pom balls, etc.)
- Reusable items (such as cardboard rolls, buttons, magazine paper, bits of fabric, cotton balls, aluminum foil, bottle caps, sponges, etc.)
- Sprout logo
- All-purpose white glue or tape
- Safety scissors
Use your imagination and craft materials to create your very own Sproutastic scene. Here are some suggestions:
- Include Sprout hills made of cardboard, patterned paper, felt or fabric
- Use cotton balls for clouds in a daytime scene, or aluminum foil for stars in a nighttime scene
- Be creative and use different things from around the house in new ways. You could use a yellow lid from a jar to make a sun or a green sponge to make a bush.
- Make your scene come to life by hanging objects like birds from the top of the box so it looks like they're flying.
Most importantly, be sure to feature the Sprout logo on one of the objects in the scene. You can print it out here. Once it's complete, take a picture of your preschooler with the finished Sproutorama, and be sure to keep the entire box in frame.